Old versionsSee all
BeyondShell (formerly known as Just Click) is a shell enhancement tool set for windows© 2000/XP/2003/vista/7 32bit versions, extending functionality of the windows shell ("My Computer" or the explorer), mainly for handling and working with filesystem folders and files. All the functionalities provided by BeyondShell are accessible through shell context menu, which are listed below in the section "Features".
BeyondShell is not a stand-alone software, instead, it acts as a part of the windows shell. As a result, it does not have a "all-in-one" user-interface. Every functionality comes with it's own user interface. So, if you want to check some screen shots, please goto the individual feature page below.
- Copy file path of different format into clipboard.
- Display a command prompt window (DOS box) in current/selected directory
- Create multi-level directories at once
- Display a dialog allow user to run program with command-line arguments
- Delete folder(s) much faster than explorer (especially for dir with very large amount of files/sub-dirs)
- Run console app. and keep the result command prompt window
- Display an advanced paste dialog, allow changing the result filename for pasting
- Raze your file completely and unrecoverable